- Cooper 90mm Sticker£1.50 £1.25
- John Cooper Door Signature£20.00 £16.67
- Cooper Stainless Door Sill Edgings£39.00 £32.50
- Cooper Mini Car Cover with Mirror Pockets£285.00 £237.50
- Cooper Tuning Twin Silencer Exhaust System£231.44 £192.87
- Cooper Leather Steering Wheel£540.00 £450.00
- John Cooper 1275cc SPi 82bhp Conversion£3,117.36 £2,597.80
- John Cooper 1275cc MPi 85bhp Conversion£3,395.78 £2,829.82
- John Cooper 998cc Twin Carb 64bhp Conversion£4,755.89 £3,963.24
- John Cooper 1275cc Twin Carb 80bhp Conversion£4,929.79 £4,108.16
The Cooper Car Company was founded in 1946 by Charles Cooper and his son John Cooper. They began by building racing cars in Charles' small garage in Surbiton, Surrey, England in 1946. Through the 1950s and early 1960s, they reached auto racing's highest levels as their rear-engined, single-seat cars altered the face of Formula One and the Indianapolis 500, and their Mini Cooper dominated Rally racing.
The small company took the big guns on and in 1959 won the coveted Formula 1 World Championship, Jack Brabham becoming Champion and the Cooper T51 taking the honours. Success followed in 1960 with Jack winning the title and Cooper's the manufacturers title.
Thanks in part to Cooper's legacy, Britain remains the home of a thriving racing industry, and the Cooper name lives on with BMW in the MINI Cooper, MINI Cooper S and MINI John Cooper Works
The History Of The Mini Cooper
A history of the Mini Cooper.